This dynamic training created and educated by Hester herself, is accessible to everyone who is ready to bring their hairstyling skills to the next level. Technique, product knowledge, creativity, developing your own signature and vision are key elements. After completing this training you will work with a different approach backstage during shoots, shows, television or in the salon servicing your clients.
During an intense training of 6 Mondays from 09.30 am till 18.00 pm, you will start with the basics of hairstyling and end with tailor made on-stage hairpieces. On the 7th day of this training you have the opportunity to work with a professional fashion photographer, stylist, make-up artists and model. Working as team with all the trainees together and the backstage team who is there for you to assist during the shoot, is a valuable experience. Your gained knowledge about balancing hair, make-up, styling and light altogether, and the ability to execute the look you are aiming for in a professional way. An amazing shot add to your portfolio.
All trainees receive a goodie bag and a 1 year subscription to Tribute magazine so you stay inspired for at least a year.
Price: € 3.950 excluding VAT, tools & products
Foto’s van eerdere cursussen:
- Allround Fashion Hairstyling€3950 exc. 21% BTW & tools
- 7 weeks course, with 6 training days and 1 day final photo shoot
- Course takes place on Mondays
- Dates: 7, 14, 21 & 28 January 2019 and 4, 11 & 18 February 2019
- Time: 09.30 tot 18.00
- Amount of students: 14 (max)
- Educators: Hester Wernert-Rijn, Magdalena Loza & Mandy Nijland
- Coffee, tea lunch and snacks included